Friday 10 July 2015

School holiday DIY for kids






Hello! Felicity here today.
I have something to share today that is super fun and super easy.

On the last day of Term 2, my eldest son need some 'crazy' socks. All we had to choose from was some school socks and some tidy socks, you know used for town and special occasions. I didn't want to go to the shops to look  for a pair of crazy socks, so we opted to look in my draw of socks and found a pair of knee length black socks! Perfect.

So we cut some triangles out of felt and sewed them into the back of the socks. Check this pin out on pinterest, it has great way to show you how to do it.


Then we finished them off with some green fabric paint. My son even could do it. Just dip your brush in the paint and then onto the sock.



Then we have crazy socks!

A great fun school holiday project.

Felicity XO


No comments:

Post a Comment