Tuesday 18 August 2015

Water color tags with Felicity



 Hello - Felicity with you here today.

You know when you get new products to play with and you really don't know what to do with them? The starting point for me is always to grab a piece of paper.
When I got the schmicke water colour paints, I grabbed some canson water colour paper pad and a paint brush and just started painting strokes and blending.


I finished up with my paper looking like this.

Now what will I do with it?

if your like me, you just cant throw it in the bin or waste it.
I decided to cut out some cute little tags and and a little stamp image to the corner.

Arent they cute.
There all ready for a little gift or to right a cute little message on.


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment