Thursday 27 August 2015

Easy kids Fathers Day craft



Hello. Felicity here today.

Fathers Day is just around the corner. For me is always hard to think of 'something' for my little boys to make for Daddy. Because hand made gifts are the bomb, right!

I got out the Canson watercolour paper pad and the schmicke watercolours. I gave the boys a paint brush and told them to just paint.

My Mister 6 came up with this.

I then found a quote on pinterest that was very fitting for Daddy.I then used a black maker to right the saying.
Tip: Make sure the black marker is one that doesn't bleed when its wet.

I then got Mister 6 to colour in the words he wanted to colour in with water color pencil.

Now he has a cute little quote that he can frame and give to Daddy on Fathers day.


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment