Saturday 28 February 2015

Mexpy Markers with felicity


Hello, Felicity here again today.
I have been playing with the Mexpy markers and what can I say... endless possibilities with these.
Once again, I went to my art journal. I love my art journal, its a place I can just play and experiment with different mediums and get the idea of how they work.

I stamped with some archival ink lots of flowers on the Canson bleed proof paper.

I then choose out a few of the bright colours that I knew would complement each other.
(M09 - magenta / 120 - black / 00 - colourlss / R08 - vermilion / L07 - natural green)
I then coloured these little flowers in. Arent they cute!

I then cut them out and placed them on my art journal page.  They just made that page look so much brighter. I love them.


Cant wait to play with these markers more.

Products: Mexpy markers (M09 - magenta / 120 - black / 00 - colourlss / R08 - vermilion / L07 - natural green) / Bleed prood paper pad

Happy Weekend!
Felicity XO

1 comment: