Tuesday 15 September 2015

Easy kids school holiday activity


Hello! Felicity here today.

School holidays here in Queensland starts next week. At the beginning of the school holidays I like to create a little list of activities. It helps me be a little prepare when 'boredom' sets in for the little boys.

So I did a little practice run with an activity.

I wrote out my daughters name in big letters on Canson water colour paper. I then ask Mister six if he would like to use watercolours to colour in her name.
Needless to say no hesitation.

I then used a black marker to outline her name.
Looks pretty cute.

Mister six then asks "Mum, what about my name?"
Yep, school holiday craft number 1 in this house!


 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment