Material Required For This Project
- A plain white ceramic mug
- Scotch Blue Painters Tape
- Self-adhesive stencil by Portacraft (optional)
- Pebeo Porcelaine Outliner in Gold
- Pebeo Porcelaine 150 Glossy Gold paint
- Pebeo Porcelaine 150 Glossy Scarlet paint
- Pebeo Porcelaine 150 Glossy Olivine Green paint
- Small round brush, I like Princeton brushes
- Cleaning alcohol and paper towel to clean mug
Stick the scotch Blue Painters TapeAround the top edge of the mug.
I cut the stencil out from the sheet of self adhesive stencils I found at a craft shop. They are really handy for curved surfaces because they will adhere flat to them. If you can't find this stencil you could just draw in lines with the outliner.
Don't forget to bake your mug in the oven according to the packet instructions. This will make your design dishwasher safe and you will have it for ever.