Wednesday 11 November 2015

Canson Art book 180º

Can…can…can you do the Canson?
Canson Artbook and charcoal


Some of the best things about the Canson Art book 180º is that it loves your mobile art nature. In that, I mean, the quick sketches with pencil, charcoal  and pen whilst you're out and about and want to quickly capture a moment , other than on your mobile device. 

With your journal, a willow stick and an eraser,  you're ready to capture the world. 
Here I've made a quick background of charcoal and then used an eraser to create  a face. Only a little addition of some more charcoal and your done. 

Just to finish off before I travel home, I divided the pages with a sheet of Canson Tracing paper and some wash tape. I'll give her a light spray of fixative when I get back to my studio. 

I hope you enjoy some outings and some life sketches with your Canson art Book. 



With Christmas on our doorstep, I hope too have a little something special you can create for your loved ones when we next meet.

Till then…

xox

Kerry Sinigaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment